New rig

O

o2bwest

I just got my new baby. It's a 6.5WSM and it shoots like dream. I've been banging the gong at 700yds. It was built By Brian Jeppson in Pleasant Grove, UT. Hopefully going to make contact with a big desert mulie in NM this fall.

SWEET!

How much you in to that?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'm a firearms dealer and a Vortex dealer so I basically built the rig wholesale but it's still a pretty costly set up. The optics are a third of the cost. It was well worth it though. It shoots soooo good.

773 yards, 1 shot kill, cow elk with a 6.5 WSM a couple years ago.

It's a sweet cartridge and your setup looks custom all the way. There are no flies on that new rig of yours!

It's not a backpack sheep rifle but for it's intended purpose it's as good as it gets.

Well done,

Zeke

It weighs 12lbs. 9lb without the scope. The Razors are heavy boogers. It's not super heavy i'm not scared to pack it. Its a Stiller Predator action, 25.5" Brux #5 barrel, Jewel trigger, McMillan A3 stock.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom