New reality TV show

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Survivor, ?Texas-Style"

Because of the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do a show entitled, "Survivor, Texas-Style."The contestants will all start in Dallas , then drive to Waco , Austin , San Antonio , over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed up to Del Rio , El Paso , Midland , Odessa , Lubbock and Amarillo . From there they will go on to Abilene , Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas . Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read: "I'm Gay," "I Love the Dixie Chicks," "Boycott Beef," "I Voted for Obama," " George Strait Sucks," "Hillary in 2012" and "I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Can't speak for the rest of those towns, but they'd be given a hero's welcome in Austin...

HEY SNORT.....YOU MIGHT WANTA ADD......THE COWBOYS SUCK & YOUR ALMOST OUTTA OIL..............J/K...................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom