New Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers

albubba

In a news conference yesterday, Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

You say this is unbelievable? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President, and 50% of Democrats polled agreed. Yet she has never run a City, County, State, or football team.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the White House, ##### Morris said, "So has the pastry chef.?

I concur. Lets here it HillDude!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Yea, not doubt! But what gets me is that it wont matter because no matter who's in the WH the USA will have a better record than we have had behind the arm of GWB. . .

"...it wont matter because no matter who's in the WH the USA will have a better record than we have had behind the arm of GWB. . ."

Or behind the democratically controlled house and senate whom enjoy a double digit approval rating below the Bush administrations.

You guys are blaming the dems already and w still has 11 months to go.

AMAZING!!!

Pi$$ poor analogy by the way.

We got one on!! Hook, line and sinker!!! I knew it would happen.........

Who blamed dems for anything on this thread???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom