New phone

justr_86

Long Time Member
I have a blackberry pearl now. I'm looking to upgrade and have it narrowed down to 2 phones. I'm wondering which one is better. The HTC snap, or the blackberry curve.
The HTC is a little more expensive and can do a little more. Is it worth it?

What problems have you had with either one?

I use it for work and really like the pearl but it freezes and I usually end up pulling the battery out and resetting it.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

justr_86 here is mine. Get one of these. I've never had a problem.

Eel

5871mp_greatestgadget_f.jpg

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I had two different HTC phones and hated both. I now have a Palm Pre and have really enjoyed it. It doesn't have the selection of aps that the iphone has but it is catching up. It is really good for multi-tasking. That's important for me since I always have at least 17 windows open at any time. It will be the first phone to get FlashPlayer which will open up a ton more access on the net. Good luck.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

I had a curve until it got put through the washer. I really liked it. When I am eligible for an upgrade again it will be on the list of phones I will be looking at. What network are you on? If Verizon, I would recommend looking at the Droid. Thats another one I will be looking at when the time comes.

My LCD screen in my env touch just barely cracked or broke...verizon said call assurion and make a claim...assurion said call verizon it's their problem...regardless who's fault it is it's under warranty with insurance so somebody better send me a new gd phone in a hurry!! I'm going to go into a store and try to get the Droid. I don't know crap about those really smart phones you're describing though.

~Z~

I'm with AllTel and those are the 2 phones that have everything I need without a bunch of stuff I don't. I'm leaning towards the curve since I'm familiar with the software.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have a Blackberry Tour and love it. Never had any trouble with it but have only had t for a few months. A friend has the Droid and its cool but quirky.

I think this is the best phone out there.
3249m_fox_iphone2.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I'm with Big on this issue. I had a Curve for about a year. POS kept taking apperr 823. Freaking icons would go away forever. Verizon replaced 3 phones but I got sick of it & switched to the Tour. Smooth sailing so far.

Slick

MMmmmm..Meagan Fox :9

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Meagan Fox is just what this thread needed to liven it up a bit!

I ordered the Blackberry Curve last night. I looked into the tour and the salesman said if your not traveling the world its a waste for you to spend the extra money on it, so I wont spend the extra money. Thanks for your input guys. Anybody wanna buy my Blackberry Pearl?

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom