new mexico sheep tags?

From page 3 of the regulations brochure:

"June 20 - Results of drawings for public land deer permits, and Private Land-Only Deer Permits in Units 2A, 2B, 2C, 4 and 5A
and elk, pronghorn antelope, bighorn sheep, ibex, javelina, and mobility-impaired hunter licenses posted on the Department's Web site at: www.wildlife.state.nm.us or available in person at any Department office."

There are a few sheep draws that I allow myself to daydream about. With New Mexico, you just need to look at it as a donation to wildlife! OK, I'll admit that I thought about sheep hunting Wheeler Peak when we were skiing Angel Fire this year!

It's too late to make any changes. But you may give them a call as they are still conducting the audits and have not loaded all the applicants into the processor. The number is 505-476-8000 and ask to speak to Terri, maybe she can help you.

LAST EDITED ON May-10-07 AT 11:13AM (MST)[p]Thanks NMHUNTNUTT1! With a Wyo sheep tag, and limited time off with a new job I don't want to take any chances on drawing a $3,000 permit.

The New Mexico G&F was very helpful. Even helped me with my login and gave me a new password. I just had to delete my application.

Best of luck to all in the draw. I think the draw odds just improved by 0.0001%! :)

Forgot to add: Since New Mexico doesn't issue any points, I'm not out anything but the application fee. Gotta like the no points states sometimes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom