New Mexico Antelope (muzzleloader)

K

krinkansas

I've heard there are a couple of muzzleloader only units in New Mexico. Any one know which one has the best trophy potential?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-07 AT 07:40PM (MST)[p]As Tim says, there are some great bucks in both units. We took this one in 2005 in 29. There were bigger......
I'd love to talk to you about the units and odds of draw.
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

45b6c6d36428b6aa.jpg

Theres actually three units for muzzleloader hunts this year. Unit 52 , northern NM ,I have hunted here a few times and killed a couple good bucks , but my friend has hunted successfully 13 years in a row and has a few great bucks. Its a great unit with plenty of animals. then theres unit 29 down near Las Cruces. This unit has some great big goats , but in recent years the numbers dropped and the G&F has cut back the amount of tags allocated. The new unit added for 2007 is in ANTELOPE unit 11 near Quemado. This unit has good antelope and will be a great hunt for anybody who gets lucky enough to draw it.The hunters will be asigned to specific ranchs on this hunt like a rifle hunter would get asigned, but all the ranchs are real good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom