beech18

Hello All, Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Shane, I am 31 years old, and I live in Montana. Ive been reading these forums for a while and enjoyed reading them. I share much of the same views about hunting as alot of folks here. I have to admit, Im a hunting junkie. Cant get enough of it. My year evolves around hunting and when its "off season" I daydream of previous and future hunts, spending my disposible income on gear and tags. Montana is a great state to live in and to hunt in, and I also enjoy participating as a non resident to hunt other states as well. Happy New Year MM's!

Welcome Shane,
You are lucky to live in Big Sky country where hunting is a part of the landscape.
Good luck with permits this year and may you have more than your share of success.
Be sure to share pictures and stories.

Welcome hoss...
Place is a pretty good place to be as long as you can look past the few azz holes and plicks on here.

Shane,
Welcome to MM and enjoy and contribute to the site as much as possible. What part of the state you live in up there?

Have hunted up there 4 or 5 times over the last 30 years.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome and DO NOT except any invitation to the secret club house. I have read stories about that place and it ain't fit for man or beast...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

"azz holes and plicks??"".....not here

Welcome aboard. Next time I'm in MT can I tryout the beech18???....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Welcome Shane! Just a few friendly reminders; don't say you're a member of SFW, don't tell anyone if you put up your tree stand in July, don't post pictures of you quad on a remote hillside somewhere, don't tell anyone if your shot was over 300 yards for a rifle or 40 yards with a bow, and don't tell anyone if you stumble across a shed antler before May 1st. I'm sure there are more but you get my drift. :)

It's always an adventure!!!

beech18....don't let D13 get behind the controls of that plane or you will never see it again....he thinks all aircraft are "crop dusters" and does crazy things behind the controls.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome..

Rubber boots and hip waders are not mandatory but are highly recommended ....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Thanks everyone for the welcome and sound advice. Got a chuckle from some of it. Kilowatt, I live around the Miles City area. D13, you a crop duster? The 18 is a great machine, been drivin them since I could reach the peddles.
Looking forward to wearing my rubber boots next time I check these forums.

Welcome to the site. I have a son going to school up in Miles City right now. Love the country up there, just hate the drive!!

Beech18 I am a new member also. If you want to move to Cedar City we could be friends and kill some elk. I don't have rubber boots. Why do new members need rubber boots?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom