new mack and international help

S

stinkystomper

been having a lot of problems lately loosing some mack and international engines. I've had people tell me that they think the main problem is the regen buttons. Once the light comes on you have 30 minutes to regen or the engine will develope serious and permanent problems. Mainly a lot of knocking. I have a hard time believing this since I wouldn't think exhaust regeneration would have much to do with an engine getting permanently damaged. Anyone here have any experience with this? is there a cheap mod available which will help you bypass this regen crap and not jack up the trucks?

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Hey stinkbug,
Don't know about Mack & International?
But take your new Ford in & have them remove that Obama pipe & let the damn thing Breath!
Guaranteed,you keep running that KALI-Approved Obama pipe & it's gonna cause you some problems!

One more thing!
CAT engines as of recent have been kicking peoples asses!
Hard to believe they'd let the Quality of a Caterpiller go down hill?
The Quality of everything is getting to be a real Joke!

I got a cat engine in my 2009 hopper workover rig and its a dream. It did loose prime after the last oil change and cat charged me $500 to tell me how to find the priming port.

However the heavy machinery cats are a totally different engine than the rest of the engines. Emissions haven't hit the oilfeild but this year they will. So no new rigs for me.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom