new lieca spotters

liecabucks

Very Active Member
Has anyone heard the lowdown on the new Lieca spotting scopes?
They are very spendy and the only one I looked through was at the sportsmans show in January.......opinions?

my hell i didn't even notice.....I better change that. but seriously can you tell me anymore about the spotter????

I haven't seen it in person but it looks pretty cool on thier website. Optics keep getting better and better. Unfortunately, the price keeps getting higher and higher. fatrooster.

Why would anyone spend that kind of money on a spotter nowadays? I don't think it'll ever fly and that price. Can you say Kowa Prominar 883-884 for much less $$$$$ ?

I looked through one at the SLC Hunters Expo... it had the new 20-50 Wide Angle Aspherical eyepiece... While trying to evaluate optical quality in a convention center, I was able to focus on the spider webs in the ventilation ducts in the darkest corners of the hall. Yes, they are pricy, but the best always is and will be passed on from generation to generation in you family. NJS

Price is not really a consideration in my recommendations but I can't see any real advantage over the competing Swaro models so why spend the extra money unless you just have to have a Leica.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom