new leupold

Wyogstew1

i just got a new leupold windriver sequoia spotting scope and im pretty happy with it. ive read a lot of bad reviews on it but i think its a pretty good glass. the only complaint i have is it is not as sharp as it could be at full power but its still way better than the bushnell i had before. im real excited to get out and do some serious glassing with it. ive got three tags this year so i will put it to good use.

Happy Hunting

I am in the market for a spotter and the leupold is one of the few I was narrowing my choices down to but after hearing so much good stuff about the vortex I think I am going to go that route.

i havent even heard of vortex until a saw the thread a few lines down. the leupold seems to be pretty good. i have read quite a few negative opinions on it but i took out yesterday for about an hour and was comparing it to my crappy bushnell. needless to say, it was much better. the one complaint i have with it is that it is a little difficult to focus at 45 power. i have a month to take it back to bass pro and will do a scouting trip before then so i will know how it really is after doing some glassing with it. what i like about it is that it is the same as my binoculars so i dont have to adjust my eyes when i switch between the two because effectively it is the same glass.

Happy Hunting

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom