New Idaho governor?

Last August, Bundy was banned from entering the Idaho Capitol for a year following two arrests, according to the Idaho Statesman.

Those arrests were BS. Not a fan of Bundy, but not wearing a mask at an outdoor football game(a game in which the participants breath all over each other) was virtue signalling at its finest.

Followed by arresting a guy who showed up to his court date, but was not allowed in court. Unlike the numerous TB, Flu, AIDS, etc, etc, etc, criminals who were free to enter.

Having said that, Bundy is a turd

Those arrests were BS. Not a fan of Bundy, but not wearing a mask at an outdoor football game(a game in which the participants breath all over each other) was virtue signalling at its finest.

Followed by arresting a guy who showed up to his court date, but was not allowed in court. Unlike the numerous TB, Flu, AIDS, etc, etc, etc, criminals who were free to enter.

Do you agree with the Capitol arrest?

It’s called “hygiene theatre” now. Flippin insanity and it still goes on.

Do you agree with the Capitol arrest?

Which one? He got pinched twice in 2days.

Do I think code pink, BLM, or any number of leftists would get arrested like that? No. No I don't, proved only by the fact that they haven't. I did see AOC occupy Pelosis office with a group a few years back, still waiting on charges. I watch them chase Senators through the Capitol during Kavanaugh. BLM has occupied 3 state houses in the last year(off top of my head)

Problem with Bundy is too many lawyers want to try to score points in PR by hitting him with weak charges. Which he keeps beating, only adding to the mystique.

You don't give credibility to the dude walking through town screaming about the end of the world being soon, by giving him a soapbox.

But. He isn't/wasn't wrong on masks, as is proven by emails out recently with Fauci, NIH, CDC.

And arresting him for showing up to court, then not allowing him in, just gives him PR.

I'm 100% for small government and being left alone. But he's not a good spokesman for that. Doesn't mean the belief is wrong, just means the messenger sucks

Which one? He got pinched twice in 2days.

Do I think code pink, BLM, or any number of leftists would get arrested like that? No. No I don't, proved only by the fact that they haven't. I did see AOC occupy Pelosis office with a group a few years back, still waiting on charges. I watch them chase Senators through the Capitol during Kavanaugh. BLM has occupied 3 state houses in the last year(off top of my head)

Problem with Bundy is too many lawyers want to try to score points in PR by hitting him with weak charges. Which he keeps beating, only adding to the mystique.

You don't give credibility to the dude walking through town screaming about the end of the world being soon, by giving him a soapbox.

But. He isn't/wasn't wrong on masks, as is proven by emails out recently with Fauci, NIH, CDC.

And arresting him for showing up to court, then not allowing him in, just gives him PR.

I'm 100% for small government and being left alone. But he's not a good spokesman for that. Doesn't mean the belief is wrong, just means the messenger sucks
Okay

Right During The Peak of the COVID Deal We Went To the Lane Frost Challenge!

Seen about 6-8 Masks Total!

Cowboys Must Be Tough!

Not One GAWD-DAMNED Law Suit out of the Deal Neither!

Right During The Peak of the COVID Deal We Went To the Lane Frost Challenge!

Seen about 6-8 Masks Total!

Cowboys Must Be Tough!

Not One GAWD-DAMNED Law Suit out of the Deal Neither!

Was that the timeframe that Newsome was at French Laundry?

Or Pelosi was at a closed hairdresser?

Or Fauci sat maskless at Nationals game?

Or John Kerry flew maskless?

Maybe when Witmer was photographed maskless at a bar?

When Lightfoot was getting that Beetlejuice hair cut?

Come on Bess, your not trying to say arrests for mask mandates only applies to SOME, are you?

The Bundy Bunch that Showed Up at Recapture for the Illegal ATV Ride Were Not Cited!

Anybody Tell Me Why?
Probably for the same reason all the charges were dropped from the hundreds of arrests during last summer's BLM riots. And the same reason cops don't enforce vehicle moving violations much anymore. The courts are overwhelmed so most laws are now only guidelines and suggestions.

Was that the timeframe that Newsome was at French Laundry?

Or Pelosi was at a closed hairdresser?

Or Fauci sat maskless at Nationals game?

Or John Kerry flew maskless?

Maybe when Witmer was photographed maskless at a bar?

When Lightfoot was getting that Beetlejuice hair cut?

Come on Bess, your not trying to say arrests for mask mandates only applies to SOME, are you?
They don't actually care about the "existential threat" issues they virtue signal everyone about to remain in power. If they cared about blacks, Chicago & many other cities wouldn't be war zone. AOC or Kamala would be down on the border shedding crocodile tears for the kids in cages that, by every measure, is 5 times worse than anything we've ever seen before in any administration. Sheldon Whitehouse wouldn't be a longtime member of an all white beachclub that his family is part owner of. The list is infinite. Rules for thee in a totalitarian state - the end justifies the means and we're living it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom