New Hunting Magazine!!!

Feleno

Long Time Member
I get a lot of hunting mags, some good, some not so good but this is by far at the top of the stack. Lots of good information, tips and pictures. The price is right and the content first class.

Yes Mods, I got the Stink's blessing to use the photos.

HuntinJunkie.jpg

LMAO very nice!! WTH wait a damn minute...U.S. $5.95 & Utah $9.95 WTH F-er!! You better send me a copy I can't afford that!!

WELCOME BACK F-DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

Great job F-er. I must say that with Stinky on the cover I was hoping to get some tips on how to salvage blood shot meat.

oh man! i just got refrenced to as a poor shot, a chronic drug user, unethical and some other mm no no's! roflmao! oh dude ur killin me!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

LOL...good stuff !

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"Strap Ons"......oh sh!t!! That's too funny. Hope you're hanging in there and glad to see you participating.

Steve

Nice shot, Stinky. Did that buck have a head at both ends of his body? :)

Thanks boy. been a tough uphill climb the last couple weeks but things are getting better. I ain't back all the way but this is a start :)

Catchman
I'll send you a FREE first subscription then you gotta pay the Utah price after that.

tyler
a vuvuzelua is one of them annoying horns that make that bee-buzzing sound they blow at the World Cup soccer going on now in South Africa.

That there is funny, thanks for the good laugh, whew!!! And a great piece of work, man I'm glad I don't live in utah 10 bucks for a copy
Nmbighorn

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-10 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p]LOL that a good magazine Think I will replace Muley crazy with it.
Where is the center fold layout all the good ones have a centerfold in them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

If a future edition has articles on how to get your hunting partners to field dress your "GUTSHOT" buck I'll take a Utah subscription right now.

Good Gawd stinkbug,
Was that a Heart shot? }>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

F-Dude I hate to sound stingy but most of my dollar bills go to single moms dude...times are hard out there buyt I appreciate the offer and I gladly accept as I'm sure the contens are worth at least 10 dollars per issue!! Might I make a suggestion for a yearly calendar as well...one where you use your imagination to the fullest :)

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom