New Guy

H

HomerJ

Hey all - I guess I am the new guy around here. I have been a fan of the site for a long time and have enjoyed reading a lot of the advice and info for a long time, just now decided to join up as I am bored after this hunting season. I worked a lot and only got a few days up in the hills, so I struck out but it was enjoyable. Thinking of putting in for a few states next year, probably NM for elk and CO for deer. Hope to get to know everyone here - maybe even meet a few of you.

WELCOME HOMER.....HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SITE, LOT OF BS HERE, GOOD HUNTERS, & INFORMATION.......GOOD LUCK....YD.

NO BODY IS YELLING.....NO NEED TO BUY INTO THAT BS. I"M OLD & CAN SEE THE PRINT MUCH BETTER, READ IT MUCH BETTER, & A SEMI LAZY TYPER TO BOOT......CAPS ARE NO BIG DEAL TO ME.....YD.

OK - understood. I was just wondering if you were meaning you were deep in the Yukon or something far away and had to yell to be heard! LOL. This cyber-stuff can get technical. Again, thanks for the welcome.

C'mon in, the water's fine. I would not sit too close to Feleno though.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Welcome Homer! What's your favorite turtle rifle?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Howdy,

Welcome Homer!! Now, buy some rubber boots... it gets pretty deep in here sometimes... and grow a really thick skin. Jump right in and enjoy the best hunting forums on the web!

Coach

Welcome HomerJ. I can already think of some ways that name will get twisted. But just remember it's all in good fun. Well OK, we have fun.

Welcome! Take your coat off, sit down, make yourself comfortable and stay for a while.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

welcome and hang on to your hat!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom