New Guy

P

Potential

Well, my first post disappeared, maybe I didn't post it right or something, anyway, I am going to try this again.

So yeah, I am a long-time lurker, first-time poster and decided to take some "sageadvice" and make my presence know here.

See, one day in the future I hope to hunt. So I am going to make some friends here, learn from them, then take advantage of their good graces, find the best area to hunt that takes the least amount of points to draw and then rely on the community here to help me - maybe even guide me!

Isn't that what MM is all about?

HELLO - SARCASM!

Please don't delete this post just because you don't see the humor in it.

I just want to be a regular dude here on the forums.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-14 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]There are no regular guys here. We are all freaks and geeks to some respect. What part of the world do you kick up your feet at night?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

welcome,
if you have never hunted big game, I would recommend picking an "easy" hunt the first year or two to get your feet wet. Pronghorn in WY would be a fun, most likely successful hunt for you. Or even a whitetail hunt if that is in your area.
Not trying to turn you off from all the fun of chasing screaming bulls just below treeline after a 6 mile hike but it better to start of easy :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Welcome Potential. If you're a long time lurker you've already learned a bunch. As you know, don't even think about hunting a turtle until you've hunted something else dangerous, like Cape Buffalo or Grizzly Bear. But when you're ready, we're here for you.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom