NEW FORUM!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Instead of deleting the Public Forum altogether, I have respecified it as the Great Outdoors forum. It's now protected, meaning you must login to use it. However, there's still a little good info. buried here, so I didn't want to delete it.

This forum is for talking about bird hunting, fishing, and everything else that has to do with Outdoors that isn't related to any of the other forums.

Later,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Way to go Brian! Keep the good but make em register. I'd say this new forum has a the potential to be a lot of fun.

i like it, should cover all the bases and cut back on the troublemakers. thanks brian.

Good choice, dont forget that "The Future of Hunting" forum is still open to the public.

Mike
at235.gif

i dunno, i sure miss potshootin' at the bigfooters. guess i'll hafta take out my frustration from only bein' 5' tall on the rest o' you guys.

THATS WHY I WOULD PAY TO BE A MEMBER!
Thank you Brian for thinking of your friends.
RACKMASTER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom