New family member

predator

Very Active Member
Hi all, my Sis took your advice to heart and this new member of the family will be greeting the nieces sometime this weekend.

I told her she might want to get a refund, because there is something wrong with this DOG, if that is actually what it is.

19642879496.jpg

I have to admit, he's kinda cute!

Pred

Just like a baby moose! So ugly it is cute. Love it - and I am sure your niece will too.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I must say not trying to be rude but that dog is one of the uglyist dogs Ive ever seen. It simpy has no function in life except ugly.

I mean it isnt fast, it isnt a lap dog, it wont coral sheep, it wont retrieve ducks, point pheasants, tree coons, tree bears, tree cats, rescue people, ect

nope it just poops on the carpet and looks ugly. lol

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

Lisa, you should have gone with the photo book idea. Is it too late?:)

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

I imagine I'll look like that at 80, except for a lot more sun damage.

>I have nightmares that that's what
>I'm going to look like
>when I'm 80!:D
>
>
>It's always an adventure!!!

Just for the record I gave no advice on the new dog or whatever that is. Looks like my ex's down stairs!YUCK!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-11 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]It does????

DUUUUUDE!!! you should go see a doctor, like, right now man!!!

On a serious note though, Sharpei are damn funny dogs, tons of personality.

They even snuffle, it cracks me up every time. Methinks this is just the ticket for the young'uns.

Pred

Well, the family vet will be happy.

The breed has serious skin disorder issues......and so does whoever has a "sack" that looks like that!

Pred...Lisa...Next time your family wants to get a Dog or any animal as far as that goes would you please run it by us first?

Those wrinkles will take alot of cleaning. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Predator, buy your sister a steam iron.

And lots of green vegetales and beenie weenies...those dogs love to fart.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Nice lookin chinese sharpei. Make sure she keeps all those wrinkles cleaned well cause they are very prone to infections. Should be a fun pet though.

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom