New Evidence Sandy Hook

slamdunk

Take it for what it's worth......

I would like to know all the FACTS. I would also like to know how many times our government has deceived us.

I do know that as a father of two small kids if I lost either of them I would not be on TV doing interviews.

And I think its a little odd that the medical examiner had to have a half dozen police around him during his interview. There are several other oddities.

I'm sure we'll never know the truth.

Dude!!! I just got done watching this and holy ballzz... I always thought of them conspiracy guys as douche nozzles but after this I may be on the band wagon. It's a little scary to think about

So, not that this video isn't interesting, BUT... I don't think it's fair to 'spread' the word if in fact this stuff did go down. While clearly there are some fallacies with the story, I don't think we should tangle ourselves up in conspiracy out of risk of disrespecting kids....

That being said, let me tell you what I know. My company has an office in Norwalk, CT which is only about 20 minutes (give or take) from where the shooting took place. We have parents of children who attend that school, who were there at the time of the shooting who I have personally spoken with. I'll tell you right now, they are not paid actors and they sure don't see what happened as a 'conspiracy'. As far as they are concerned, the government and politics are a non issue... The issue they face now is that their children have been ripped of their innocence, will require potentially years of therapy, and countless sleepless nights.

Even if there are some after the fact cover ups taking place here, I think we need to be very mindful of what reality is and give respect where respect is due. On top of that rather than letting those of us who would like to keep our firearms become victims of nonsense like this, why not let the shooting become a strength for us? The libs have spun it up to meet their needs, we can do the same without asinine videos like this as our vehicle. Just something to chew on...

+1 ozzman, the fact of the matter is it happened. Who and why may never really be uncovered or it may. It's not our place to speculate, personally I find these conspiracy things insulting to the people who are suffering because of the act.

Absolutely no ill will intended toward you slammy, but i'd personally like to see this disappear just out of respect to those who lost. No sense in leaving unanswered questions for people to dwell on, let them move on.

littlebeaver.jpg

My intention by posting this is most definitely not meaning to take anything away or disrespect victims and their familes, i'm not ruthless like that and anyone who knows me can attest to that.
I simply posted it as an interesting piece with intent to discuss the upcoming assault rifle ban being proposed and to share some info related to it, fact or fiction.
Having said that, I can assure you that if it had been a child of mine in this incident, i'd not be closed minded to ANY insight on the matter whatsoever......i'd be damanding answers!

i believe it happened but im sure not the way it's portrayed by the media. politicians are definately opportunistists and quickly put their spin on the tragidy. i don't for a second believe that we are told the facts about anything by our media or especially our government. nor do i believe our government has our best interest in mind. there's always a story behind the story. all i'll say is anybody involved in anything like this hopefully will rot in hell.

>i believe it happened but im
>sure not the way it's
>portrayed by the media.
>politicians are definately opportunistists and
>quickly put their spin on
>the tragidy. i don't
>for a second believe that
>we are told the facts
>about anything by our media
>or especially our government.
>nor do i believe our
>government has our best interest
>in mind. there's always
>a story behind the story.
> all i'll say is
>anybody involved in anything like
>this hopefully will rot in
>hell.

^^^ This +1

Without being labeled as a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist I'd like to know about the guy in the woods running from the cops..What was the real story about that..?

I know one thing I sure don't trust our Government or the MSM... You can bet for sure both of them have spun this story in a way that would support their anti gun agenda..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

it was a little eerie to see all those memorial sites and facebook dedication pages that were created prior to what happened that day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom