new event

Long Time Member
Time and time again I see mmers wanting to get a mutual get together for a meet and greet and possible celebrity deathmatch. Airfare is at near record lows and Eel has been so gracious as to offer up his property for an all out rage fest on his prop. It will be du. Ed the burning plick. Now many may wonder why the name as a spin off from what must be a legally procured name of the Burning man. Well, Overton will be there making a cameo to sell his book at a boom signing, Gonorrhea and What is Means to Me. Should be a good time. Since coyote contests are out we have a line up of interactive game such as smear the ointment on the anteater snout. First blindfolded contested to offer ovaries some relief gets a chance at bobbing for rocky Mountain oysters. One of the 500 oysters in the barrel wins an std of the month membership. Let's plan on a good sbowing. Eel has spent great deal of time procuring petri dishes and cotton swabs.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Local home grown refreshments start at 4:20

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

PM or AM. Military time came to be for a reason you know. Will airport security allow a ship auger in carry on luggage? How about a kayak auger? No reason just curious.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Is SMACKDADDY Supplying?

>Local home grown refreshments start at
>4:20
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

PM or AM

Yes, both. Augers welcome, my kayak is unsinkable because it's full of pool noodles.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Is SMACKDADDY Supplying?

Pretty sure SMACKDADDY stole a pound last year.

Eel

I think 1911 is high already. Worst spelling / typing ever.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom