new computer test

RELH

Long Time Member
Testing my new computer out on photos and attaching to forum. Old computer was outdated and no longer would be serviced for updates. I am lucky my grandson is visiting and he just received his B.A. degree in computer engineering. He set me up with a new harddrive. I went from a harddrive that was 20 inches tall and 16 inches deep to one that 5X5 inches and 2 inches tall and it is faster then my old Dell 8 series harddrive.
I will play with it for getting you guys pictures of the new knives I am making.
RELH
000_1226 - Copy.JPG

Testing my new computer out on photos and attaching to forum. Old computer was outdated and no longer would be serviced for updates. I am lucky my grandson is visiting and he just received his B.A. degree in computer engineering. He set me up with a new harddrive. I went from a harddrive that was 20 inches tall and 16 inches deep to one that 5X5 inches and 2 inches tall and it is faster then my old Dell 8 series harddrive.
I will play with it for getting you guys pictures of the new knives I am making.
RELH
View attachment 98415
Looking good RELH

No not Rossi. CZ coach gun. I am a sucker for a case harden frame that the CZ had. A little more then double the price that a Rossi would cost. The picture was taken under my office overhead lights and does not do the gun justice. The CZ case hardening reminds me of the case hardening that Turnbull does on his guns or the old Winchester type.
I keep the shotgun in the home office to repel any door kickers and it is loaded with buckshot. Family tradition requires keeping a firearm close at hand at all times.:ROFLMAO:
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom