New Chatroom Rules!!!!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-08 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]Ok, things are going to change in the new Chatroom and we will see how it goes.

The room will still be http://www.chatzy.com/308604176036

The room password will be "monstermuleys" to enter into the chat.

But now, you need to log into Chatzy with an email address before you will be allowed into the chat room. We have had some people in there causing issues so we are going to have you register. NO ONE will be able to see your email address that come in the room. So you dont have to worry about that.

Lets see how this goes.

Anyone have any issues with this?????

I cant get a f'n password out of them......e mail is right and everything, did you may-be put a block on me?

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

NO, I havent blocked anyone!!!!! I dont want to block anyone! It took a while to get my password too, Let me know if you dont get one soon.

Yeah sure you didn't block me.....i'll just keep waiting....tic tic....tic...like waiting for a pic of 15 inch bases!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Did Chatzy send you a password after you gave them your email?

Maybe this will not work........Lets give it a while and see if the passwords come in and start to work, If not, then we will have to change back to original....Lets see what happens.

I cant block anyone until you get into the room and join the chat anyway. But I am not interested in blocking anyone......just had some requests to put passoword on the room.......So far it is not working very well!!!!!!!!!

Its working fine if you wanted to keep us out!!!

Ransom............take it back bro! i'd never say something like that to you.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-08 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]Can't make it work dude ... too tired to try anymore tonight .... will work on it tomorrow! good idea though

RUS

OK, I think I have firgured this out. You need to log into Chatzy with the password that they gave you in the email.

Then when you go to enter the room. You have to use the password "monstermuleys" as the password to get into the room..........

Try this and see if it works???????

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-08 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]I'm calling BS...still aint got an e mail........enjoy ya'lls chat, didn't want to talk to ya'll any way......i got nothing good to say

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Overton is in now too, make sure everyone uses the password "monstermuleys" to get back into the room!!!!!!!!!!

We want everyone back in. Make sure you pass the word around to make sure everyone get back in there!!!

FLEH,

I got the e-mail and "my" password but it does not work...tried about 6 times and same rejection and it isn't a gal either. LOL

I'll go back and try your "monstermuleys" and see what happens.
It was so much easier the other way.

Brian

I know it was easier the other way, but we need to try it this way for a while.

Just make sure you use "monstermuleys" when going to enter the room.

Kilo
Jenn
RUS
Ransom
BuckSnort
D13er

They have all found their way in, so it should work fine once you get in.........

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-08 AT 11:29PM (MST)[p]You and me both RACK......i cant get an email back from them....locked out!
what a great idea this was........
47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

banned..........
owned............
bitchslapped..........
punked................
whooped...............
kicked.................

I CAN'T VIEW MY E MAIL FROM WORK........
home computer is down...................
withdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawalswithdrawalswithdrawlswithdrawals.....
rm

oh well!!!!!!!!
back to the fat girl chat room
where I am wanted.......
(hungerly I might add)
sob!sob!sob....
rm

Tag- quit your whining and check your junkmail! Find that password and get in there tomorrow night. You guys have to use the password that was sent to you in the email to enter the room THEN use the password monstermuleys to join the chat. It's easy.

so what brought this about?????
I am pissed ..........you know how bored
I am right now..?
rm

all the pretending to be someone else and someone being kinda gross was getting pretty annoying and just rude. So, FLEH made changed it. You can get in, Rack...keep trying.

OK everyone, again.

Get your password frm Chatzy when you enter your email.....

Then you have to MAKE SURE that when you go to enter the room, you enter the password "monstermuleys" to get into the room.

There were lots of requests to password protect this room for only those that are on MM..........So that is why we did it. It is very easy to get into the room.

We want to make sure that EVERYONE gets back in the room, I know what the WITHDRAWLS are like Rack........That is why we created this room. We just needed a little more privacy from the outside world. It is not much different than Founders Chat was, you also had to enter a password to get into that one.

IF anyone has questions, PM me.

>all the pretending to be someone
>else and someone being kinda
>gross was getting pretty annoying
>and just rude. So,
>FLEH made changed it.
>You can get in, Rack...keep
>trying.

Oh come on Jenn. Dcup and Rack aint that bad :)

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

I'm not whinning....just saying its been over night and still haven't recieved e mail with my password. I know what my e mail addy is and gila just sent me e mail the other, so i'm sure its working proper and all.

So when you're ready to invite everyone, i'll consider joining, may-be.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

lmao i dont think your blonde. just use the duckcall to much :)

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Mine says that my email wont work? What the hell? lets just go back to thew old one. Please.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

You know its gotta be a filter on these work computers and i've done all i can to try to get the "spam" message through. but i cant go to administration and tell them i wont be able to "chat on-line with out the password......so i'm out.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

jeeeeeezzz, TripleK, I was only joking about the whole thing.

You sure do have alot of pull around here, I'm out too!

THANKS JACK-ASS-MASTER!!!

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE STIRRING IT A FEW NIGHTS AGO JACKMASTER???

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY WAS IMPERSONATING ME AGAIN???

WAS IT YOU D-CUP???

WAS THEY TRASH TALKIN AGAIN TEE-TEE-K???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom