New channel on Direct Tv

Hardway

Very Active Member
Have I been working too much to notice or is this new? The "Hunt" channel 611. Pretty cool, Now I have OUT,MAN,VS, and the HUNT channel.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

First I have heard of it. Would be nice of DirecTV to let you know what is new instead of just having to stumble on it.

Mark

The Pursuit Channel was started in Alabama by Rusty Faulk. It still has a lot of programming slots to fill but I like it as much as the Outdoor Channel from what I have seen. I don't get Sportsman Channel but now have MAN, Outdoor Channel, and Pursuit Channel.

http://www.pursuitchannel.com/

Scott

The MAN channel sure has a lot of paid ads on it and even some of the "hunting" show are really paid real estate ads.
Maybe they just need more time to get the slots filled.

Thanks for heads up on 611.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

I agree on the MAN channel. It is worthless for me because in the evening in the Mountain Time Zone it is nothing but whitetail deer farming.
Mark

I get sick of the White Tails and Turkeys on there. I haven't checked out 611 though. Thanks for the heads up!!

Last night (tue) they had "The Best of the West" on there. A few weeks ago it was on the MAN channel. I have no idea whats goin on, but at least I have one more channel :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Best of the West, and several other shows, are on MAN and Pursuit. In fact, several shows are on multiple channels - VS, Outdoor, Pursuit, MAN.....

Scott

Well, now that they have added channel 611, DirecTV has made the Outdoor Channel a preimum channel again so I don't have that anymore.

Mark

I'm getting the Outdoor Channel (608) but I have the Sports Pack. Is that what you are referring to when you say "Premium Channel"?

Scott

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom