New caliber to be unleashed on the Utah opener!

Roy

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

The only problem would be having to have a pack mule to lug the thing around for ya. Sweet Jesus that is a massive rifle and cartridge combo. I agree with someone on the youtube posts, I want to see some bullet hits, at least into some ballistic gel.
WVBOWAK

Cool!!!!

Set up on a game trail or waterhole 2 miles away and wait for somethin' to show up.

If you had a top of the line gamecam, you might not even need to leave the house!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Stinky will own one before next hunting season. He can get Bess to lug it around for him. I hear he works cheap.

get yourself a big scope with a high magnification and you wouldn't even have to leave your house to kill a deer.

It was a big bodied 2 point. (this is my signature)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-12 AT 04:53PM (MST)[p]Where was this rifle when Roy and I started turtle hunting?

The agony we could have avoided. A 2400 gr. slug at 2100 ft./sec. would almost assure a one shot kill in most situations.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom