New Bino's

tyef350

Im looking at buying some new bino's what is the best bang for your buck???? Swarovski's are a little out of my price range. Are the vortex good ones??? Let me know what you guys think. I want something good that i can spot stuff at a good distance. I own a cheap pair of bushnell 10x50 i like them just want something better and not as big as mine. Thanks guys

If you have been living on Bushnell for your whole life Vortex would be like looking at heaven! Since I own top glass I would suggest buying used top 3 glass first choice and Vortex next. I have a friend that has Vortex and he really likes them. I would agree they are pretty good and if I did not already have the top stuff I would probably be happy with them. It is just that once you get that discriminate eye down with the top glass it makes it so much easier to see a part of a animal at dawn/dusk or movement in the shade or something/shape that looks out of place. The color separation and clarity across the whole viewing field is better in the top glass so it is easier. Can't explain it any better than that, I surprise people with what I find glassing but it is not me, mostly the glass! I have never looked back since buying the top glass.
BB

When I was in your boat a year or two ago I was thinking about getting some Vortex Viper's. I called cameraland and they steered me towards some Minox HG's that they had on sale. I have definitely been impressed with them. I had bushnell's before also and I couldn't stand to look through them after a couple weeks with my new bino's.

I recently scored on some used Swaro EL's and am debating about selling the Minox or keeping for a backup. You can tell a slight difference between the two but they definitely hold there own.

All the above mentioned above are great and a huge improvement from the bushnells. Look at Minox, Vortex, and zen ray. All great optics for the price you pay. Minox gets my vote but cant go wrong with the other two.

1+ on the Minox for the money..saying that "cry once" great glass lasts for-ever..swaro,zeiss &lieca~Danny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom