New APX gear

U

UTMuleyhunter

Has anyone checked out the new Russell APX gear in the King's camo pattern?

I have a full set of the APXg2 gear in the Treestand pattern from last year and think it is pretty good bang for the buck.

They have pictures of it in the Kings Camo pattern online if you want to look at it.

I noticed in a flyer for Gander Mountain that they are blowing out their L5 Cyclone rain gear in the Treestand pattern (which really is a decent pattern even if you aren't in a treestand) at over 50% off right now in store only.

I already have a set but at that price I'm letting everyone I know that it is on sale.

Saw it as sportsmans the other day. Good stuff. If anybody is near the Heber City area, Mountain West Trailer sales is a dealer and has some product on the floor and can special order as well. They also carry badlands packs and have a small supply of sporting goods.

I bought a full set of the King's stuff at Sportsmans this week. It fits great, quality stuff. Looking forward to testing it out!

I have a full set of Treestand (from last year) and liked it so much I go the new set of Kings Mountain Shadow this year.
Absolutely love the APX!

Lien2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom