never_catch

Hey boot just make sure you save that C-note for me in June!! I actually just drove through Morgan today on my way home from the cabin and thought about ya!!

I've learned to live with the Lakers losing games considered "big games" by the media...I didn't get to see todays game because I woke up at the cabin and just barely got home but I see Kobe had 41 points and 0 assists. If I were him I wouldn't pass the ball to Gasol either, I'd just keep jacking up shots!! :D

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Z,

I'm just joking jazz won't even make the playoffs. I'm on the fun bus coming back from wendover as I write this. Sorry to say the Rainbow has your C note and they won't give it back. those Bassterds

>Z,
>
>
>I'm just joking jazz won't
>even make the playoffs.
> I'm on the fun
>bus coming back from wendover
>as I write this.
> Sorry to say the
>Rainbow has your C note
>and they won't give it
>back. those Bassterds

LMAO Boot!!! Better luck next time.

"16/29 i would keep throwing up prayers to!
He is lucky shaq didnt dunk him."

16-29 = 55% from the field buddy...please name, if you can, just one other player who's had that high of field goal percentage against Boston's defense this season in at least half the attempts??

Shaq had ZERO...wait let me say that again...Shaq had ZERO points today...just stating a fact is all :)

Boston is obviously the best team in the East but if you for one second think they got any better from last season to this season by adding Shaq to the roster, your nuckin futs dude lol!!

And hey boot!! Screw the C-note, I want a hundred bucks worth of Mt Dew in June!! So I can enjoy victory one sip at a time :D

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom