Never Trust a Man................

ICMDEER

Long Time Member
I wonder if some of our national leaders have ever done a decent day's work. And I wonder about the things they can't do. What are the things that a guy should be able to do? And if they can't, you wouldn't trust him. I know the regular stuff, like hold their liquor, fight like a champ, sexual stuff. But what else?

I'd say if a guy can't run a chainsaw or change the oil in his pickup, he's likley on a differnt wave length than me.

Any other thoughts? I'll bet there are some hilarious ideas.

Who has the pic of Obummer throwing the opening pitch?

Also think all leaders should have served in the military.

Ted Nugent will be attending the Obama speech tonight he can shoot a bow a lot better than Obama can throw a ball.

Resist the urge to be a nanny! And when they cant do that they move up the chain to Domination , Ruler, Dictator,...... I never could see why some people have a need to "Over see" anyone. Jesus, if there are no laws being broken just leave people alone! And DON'T create laws that are useless and unneeded or wanted!

I don't trust any man that spends more than 1 minute fixing his hair. I don't trust any man that can't swim.

Never trust a man who can't change his own oil. Its ok if he chooses not to do it himself but he should at least know how.

My buddy always said:

Trust me with your money
Trust me with your life
But don't be a fool
And trust me with your wife.

Words to live by right there

I have met quite a few men who did not know north from south. I look at them like WTF??? Your dad should have taught you that when you were 3 years old. Lots of people from back east that live in the trees all the time don't seem to care much about east and west, north and south. That's a big deal to me, so I can't trust somebody who does not know north from south, east from west.

I have a hard time trusting any man that won't look me in the eye and/or who doesn't have a good firm handshake.

Fail both of these & you're out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom