Never again!!!

M

manny15

I'm done with this hell hole they call the bay area, another family function, so we drive 6 hours to get here, just to witness a skin head try to run down some kid on a motorcycle.

were in hayweird sitting at a red light, from the opposite street some kid comes flying at us with his sportster about 60mph, I'm thinking this guys gonna hit me broadside, he swoops around my backside between me and another car up onto the sidewalk, I say no, he's gonna try n rob us, then I see this van coming straight at me from the same direction the bike came from stops within 24" of my door.

By this time I'm thinking crap my 9 is in the trunk!...
now the kid on the bike takes off burning rubber, the van backs up n takes off chasing the kid on the bike, the van hits the back of the bike, kid wiggles a little n gains his composure and guns it again with the van on his tail.

Were all sitting there at the light thinking what just happened, I look in the back seat to see my two grand kids in the back asleep, my wife says the kid on the bike eyes were bugging out in terror, tell me what the hell is going on in this hell hole.

I mean what if the guy in the van would have pulled out an oozy or.....trying to hit the kid and were in the middle of it all.

Screw this place, last time they'll get me to cross the boarder again!!!

Cross the boarder? Where do you live Manny?

Pretty scary stuff! Especially with kids in the car.

Steve

...in a van down by the river...oregon

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Manny, I feel your pain bro! I have to go down there at least a couple times a year and just can hardly stand it. If not for family obligations and a few long time friends, i'd never go back. I think the way they drive bothers me the most. That and the fact that there's always somebody looking to rip you off. Sometimes i wish i didn't have to go but circumstances say i must.

Joey

You could have hit him over the head with your bible....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

The kid more than likely just stole that bike.
Q: what good is the "9" going to do in the trunk???

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

RELAX manny!!!

THIS IS EVERY DAY SSHIT!!!

GLAD YOU'RE ALL OK!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>You could have hit him over
>the head with your bible....

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/images/graemlins/default_dark/rofl.gif[/IMG]http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/images/graemlins/default_dark/rofl.gif[/IMG]http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/images/graemlins/default_dark/rofl.gif[/IMG]http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/images/graemlins/default_dark/rofl.gif[/IMG]http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/images/graemlins/default_dark/rofl.gif[/IMG]

It ain't just the Bay Area,it's ALL major metropolitan areas.
The traffic, the congestion, the claustrophobia.
THEY ALL SUCK BEYOND BELIEF...
HH

Good lesson for me Manny. If I ever get down that way again I'll keep the .44 on the front seat. If things get too bad I'll just shoot myself.

6 hours from your place to Hayward? Hmmmmmm!:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-09 AT 07:42AM (MST)[p]That's kind of the way I'm feeling about LA after yesterday! Being from a small So Utah town where you can drive completely AROUND the whole city in 15-20 minutes, versus driving for an hour in thick traffic, thousands of roads,and idiotic, arrogant, crazy drivers, x( just to get to the other side of the city, makes me really, really appreciate where I live that much more!

I can be up on top of Monroe mtn in Spyderland in that much time!! :D and count all of the vehicles I would see on my fingers and toes!!! LOL

>6 hours from your place to
>Hayward? Hmmmmmm!:)
>
>Eel

I'm thinkin' Manny must live on the Farallon Islands...

>You could have hit him over
>the head with your bible....
>
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

my bible was in the trunk also, but the angels were workin over time I'm told, couldah turned into a shoot out with the guy on the bike hiding behind my rig, cause the guy in the van was in raged.....

I geuuss i'll call the police today and see if the kid escaped or not...

I hear ya guys!

I have to travel to the VA Hospital in Long Beach twice a month or so. When I get about 100 miles from home, my vehicle of choice would be one of the Jeeps from "Rat Patrol".....and lots of ammo.

Not if its a crew fired like the Ma Duce cal legal.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom