Nevada sheep hunts... who's going?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Well, NVdrhntr, nvnative79 and I are heading south this week to hunt for NVdrhntr's desert sheep. I don't think nvnative has slept in a month he's so jazzed and I imagine NVdrhntr is tossing and turning just a bit. I'm having a bit of trouble sitting through this week myself.

Sheepseeker is heading out also for his wife's hunt. That one will be interesting to watch. If they're not back by Thanksgiving I'll notify the authorities. ;-)

kilbuc? You have a 205S tag. When are you going? Or maybe you're gone. I looked in there a little as I came by Friday but didn't see any sheep.

Anybody else going?

When are you guys leaveing? we'll be headed down to Beatty on Thurs night and the rest of the way on Fri morning. The consensus on the shooter is a book ram maybe a touch bigger.

Troy and I are going Thursday, Ryan Friday. Got the bomb school Friday afternoon.

Excellent, sounds like a book ram should be a doable goal in there. Do you need the gray mare? I'd be happy to loan it to you. Don't think it fits me any more. Might fit your shooter. It'd be cool to have one more kill site photo with someone wearing it. :) I think I have three now. Of course one is just a mouse.

I'm sure she'd like to bring it along since she's
getting tag fever already it might calm her down knowing that she has a lucky charm. so are you saying i'm too phat for it to fit me?jk can you post a pic of the shooter?

I hadn't thought about it fitting you. Of course it would fit you. Your foot maybe.

Post a picture of the shooter? Why would you think I have pictures of your wife? :) Kidding! Do you mean pictures of the shooter ram? I might be able to do that.

Carl, you're right no sleep for me for awhile. Man I can't wait only 4 more days. Gary, good luck on your wife's hunt. Who else is heading out?

Yes the "shooter" ram and thanks Ryan we should have a good time.
i wanted to see what the sheep scorers think of the ram although i'm pretty sure he will be shot before we even go in there since he's close to the road.

Well Carl and Troy I just finished packing and loaded my truck I am ready to go too bad I am not leaving until Friday morning. I hope you guys get the camp spot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom