Nevada Sheep 263

P

paul

Drew a Sheep tag in unit # 263 yehah!!!, won't have the time i would to have to scout!! Any info on that hunt would sure help me out!!!

Paul, congrats on the tag. I've never hunted there before so I can't help you out, but if you go to NDOW's web site and look at the bighorn checkout sheets you can get a good idea where the sheep are taken. Are you going to get a guide?

paul, I don't know much about that area either - yet.

How many points did it take you? Where do you live? Are you close enough to scout at all?

I'll tell you where the 2nd biggest ram is after we're done.jk My bride has this tag also.

Hey SheepSeeker that's awesome your wife drew that tag, hope you guys get a nice one. NVbighorn I take it you're going with him on the hunt should be a good time. Hopfully you can make up to stonewall also.

I don't know. He might not want to hang around with me. Tried to get him to go have a beer tonight and he's "too busy". ;-) I think he's worried about me being around his wife. Says women are a bad influence on me. :)

As long as we can have the old gray mare. You know your always
welcome and besides i could alway find a new bride and one that
hasn't had a desert tag.jk So how did the "few beers" thing work out anyways?

An interesting night to say the least. I got in a little late (or was it early). And you are my alibi. That's what friends are for, right? I see gramma tried to call me this morning. I was wondering if he alreay had a rumor to spread around.

Yeah, new brides are standing on every street corner but sheep tags don't come along very often. :)

Hey just wondering also how you did in 263 wife killed a ram at 11 o'clock on the last day of the season after hunting 15 days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom