Nevada Draw date is May 25th

NVdrhntr

Nevada's big game draw is scheduled for May 25th at 10:00 am.
So, If the 48 hour rule is in effect. results should be posted to huntnevada.com on May 27th.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 03:09PM (MST)[p]Troy, are you going to go and watch the draw? Man I am going to be in Chico Ca at my nephews graduation that day. Thanks for the update.

Has anyone ever attended the draw? What do you actaully get see to take place? The 27th can't come soon enough!

I went last year. It's a good education because they lead you through the process and explain things. But in actuality you don't really get to see much except a computer screen with a progress meter showing as it goes through the various steps. No, you don't get a peek at what anyone drew. :(

Yes it will be good to know where I won't be hunting again. Slim to no chance this year.

My dad keeps thinking that his 15 non-resident points will get him his long awaited elk tag.......I keep telling him that with what he's spent on a license there every year, he could of bought a elk hunt. Maybe this will be his year. Maybe he should put in for a easier area to draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom