Nevada Application Trouble Today

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Is anyone else having a problem applying for a tag today? I go in and select "Main Big Game" option, then start an application and it offers only the "Bonus Point Only Application". The deadline to apply is supposed to be 11:00pm. Anyone else having issues or am I missing something?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

I had no problem this morning. Saw your post and just went and tried again, and still have no problems. Not sure why it is affecting you.

Just tried it again and it returned the big app., not the point only app. So I'm in. Strange problem I had. Maybe I'm nuts.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Brian,

Glad you got it to work. I never procrastinate until the last hours to apply because the computer always has problems. To many people on the server. I did that once in Utah and I got applied with like 20 minutes to spare after attempting to apply for two hours.

Dillon

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-15 AT 07:04PM (MST)[p]>no problem just now.....they must have
>recognized who you were earlier.....
>

And I liked you Homer.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom