Nevada Antelope

And "WAIT"
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I guess that I should have slowed down and used spell check, I was a little pumped. It is one of the north west. I hope the Sheldon.
Jay

I got drawn for 132-134, 245 with 4 points non-res. I had a 13.9% chance of drawing! Now the work begins. I'm stoked. If anybody has any helpful info for me, let me know. I would appreciate it!

Steve

032,034, & 035 for me too. Along with a 221-223 archery deer tag. This is shaping up to be a very busy hunting season. Good luck to everyone on there Nevada hunts.

Bill

Jay,
I had this tag in 2004 and hunted around New Years Lake area. A friend of mine also drew and he had hunted it in previous years and said that a lot of people will hunt near the Sheldon, so we stayed as far away from it as possible. We saw some good goats, young but all had great genetics and potential, so you should see some good goats. The goat I killed scored 81 and change which was the best buck that we had seen, but there is a lot of good areas to hunt around New Years Lake. Good luck and congrats on the tag, pm me if you need any more help.
Elkguide

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom