Nevada Antelope

F

fldrw22

I drew a nevada archery antelope tag this year ,It opened today .Ive been anticipating this hunt for months .It lasted 2.5 hours .When I get home from Pioche I will post some Pics .

Tom,
Congrats to you on a successful Lope hunt, I have 9 weeks to wait before heading to WY for my first Lope hunt.

Brian

This was the first time I hunted antelope with a bow from a blind ,The coolest hunt I have probly ever done .By eight oclock I had no less than 20 lopes into the water hole ,3 being nice bucks .I would have shot at the first one ,But ,I blew it ,TWICE ,the one I actually got is a definate trophy in my book.I will be back to work Monday and Ill email Kilowat some photos .Hes always helped me post pics .Have a great weekend .Im going fishing in my float tube at Eaglevalley res.

Here is the picture that Tom sent to me for posting, congrats to you on the Archery hunt.
46b009bb5d700617.jpg

Thanks a lot Monte ,As well I wish you the best on youre elk hunt this year.This is my first antelope .Archery at that .I have to give credit where credit is due .I did not have much time to scout this year due to my job .Fortunately for me , I have a couple of freinds that did have the time to set up a hunt that I will remember for the rest of my days .Without them I would still be out there. Thanks
to Shane ,John and Rick . I appreciate every moment and every time I get to spend with you guys in the feild .

An archery antelope is always a special hunt and quite an accomplishment. Congratulations!

Steve

Congrats on a fine trophy. Although it wouldn't be such a bad thing to still be out there would it? First antelope using archery tackle IS definitely an accomplishment. fatrooster.

Tom,
I tried it with my bow one year in Colorado it rained the entire week so my waterhole did not work out to well would sure like to give it another try one of these years.

Keep appliing for a NV.tag ,.This was my first tag in a long while .It was everything I dreamed about.

fldrw22, as a non-resident I've drawn 2 Nevada antelope tags so far. I can't apply again for a couple years. (5 year waiting period). Very memorable hunts for sure.

Eel

Good job......that's a great Archery buck. Can't believe you already got a hunt under your belt. Seems like a ways off for me. Thanks for sharing and getting me pumped.

awesome goat fly I can't wait until my hunt starts in 12 day and I to would be happy with that guy

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

With the number of animals I seen opening morning,And with what my mindset on what " MY IDEA OF A TROPHY " was ,I have absolutely no regrets .I do appreciate the positive responces from all of you hunters. Posting on Monster Muleys is a dangerous thing to do .I am done with hunting for the year ,this was the only tag I drew .All I can hope for now is a call from any freinds who need assistance in their hunts .Good luck,Good hunting and thanks again . Tom

Tom: Real nice buck, and when I hunt the same area in a few weeks, that I do as well. Congratulations!

tom,

i just saw your goat after i read your thread in the general. i do not see a problem. nicely done!

Big time congrats on a nice buck. I'm gonna go nutts if my bow hunt doesn't get here soon , thanks for posting , these early bow hunt pics of success sure help . Again congrats on a great hunt....

Thanks to everyone of you guys /gals .This is a very tough sight to post on and sometimes it gets very heated here on MM.I really appreciate the comments and support .Good luck to all of you this year and I cant wait to see youre success photos .Good hunting to all .

Great Antelope ! Don't worry about all the guff on here. Some people just like to hear themselves talk. Not many will ever shoot a goat that nice with an arrow. Congrats !! C.C.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom