Negative Feedback????

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I got an email from the guy that sold me the bogus Cabelas gift card today. It's unbeleiveable to me the way some people think. Heres his email...

Dear wisz2396,

I've change gift card for you
did you give me negative feedback ?????????????

- resaq

That is his actual email to me. In my feedback I explained exactly what happened.....that I did receive another card after opening a case with ebay. Should I have left him negative feedback? As Song would say, "What you think"?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-11 AT 08:12AM (MST)[p]Negative feedback for sure! You should get it to for being stupid! lol!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I don't trust people in general...never bought a thing on ebay. In your situation I woulda left him chitty feedback for sure though!!

~Z~

I personaly wouldn't have left Negative Feedback if the seller made it right, was promp in doing so and responded to my emails. ##### happens!
Now if he was blowing me off or being difficult then I definatly would have.

My problem was that I asked him in two of my emails why this happened. He never addressed the issue. I wanted him to tell me that he sent the wrong card number and code because that would've been an honest mistake. But...ehn I get an email with new numbers and a comment that simply states, "sorry for the inconvenience"...that just doesn't cut it. For thre days, I was f'ing pissed about this. I deserve more than, "sorry for the inconvenience"!! F that guy. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

he deserves the negative feedback. it costed you time and a pain in the butt,

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-11 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]Wisz, you got screwed. Looks like he sold another one for $20 cheaper. I would sue his sorry asssssss.

Gift card was used- received a valid one after I opened an ebay case. Buyer: Member id wisz2396 ( Feedback Score Of 118) Nov-30-11 20:59
Cabela's Gift Card $175 (#260891264428) US $143.60 View Item Cabela's Gift Card $175
Thief. Attempted to steal funds. No communication. Item never received. Buyer: Member id chemnitzm ( Feedback Score Of 19) Nov-28-11 18:32
Cabela's Gift Card (#260891259576) US $122.50

>I got an email from the
>guy that sold me the
>bogus Cabelas gift card today.
>It's unbeleiveable to me the
>way some people think. Heres
>his email...
>
>Dear wisz2396,
>
>I've change gift card for you
>
>did you give me negative feedback
>?????????????
>
>
>- resaq
>
>That is his actual email to
>me. In my feedback I
>explained exactly what happened.....that I
>did receive another card after
>opening a case with ebay.
>Should I have left him
>negative feedback? As Song would
>say, "What you think"?
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom