Need your help !

J

justachipshot

Alot of you have seen my post on the Mule deer forum. My son was shot driving down a county road on his 4 wheeler on Nov 3 2012 20 mi North West of Craig Colorado. After 4 surgeries, one major, Tyler is on the mend. His right forearm was severly blown apart. This post is asking your help, as family men, fellow hunters, we all want to be safe when we enjoy the outdoors. The Moffat County Sheriff dept, and the Department of Wildlife needs your help. If you hear anyone talking about, bragging about, or was a witness to someone else shooting near, or at my son, we would appreciate you contacting myself, or the above authorities. I have not seen the investigation report yet, but I know that two men from California, as well as many others were in the immediate area. Please help us locate whoever did this. My son Tyler is a family man like many of you. he has two children and one on the way. He loves the outdoors. This incident has severely changed his life. Lets catch this guy, and make sure we can all be a little safer when hunting. Thanks Dan Rast

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-12 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-12 AT 06:54?PM (MST)

Will do Dan. Eyes and ears will be wide open, as will all my buddies. Let's catch this person and let justice dole out the consequences. I'll make sure the information goes on our UWC facebook page as well. Thoughts and prayers continue for your boy.

PM sent.

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

Bump.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

I read your initial post and what a terrible thing to have to go through. I really hope they are caught let us know how this turns out. Best of luck on your sons recovery keep it out there and something is likely to break otherwise it will probably be forgotten by all but your family and the shooter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom