Need Stand-in Groom

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
My neighbor bought two box seat tickets at $20,500 each for the Super Bowl in Tampa. The price of the seats includes airport transportation, lunch, dinner & a $300 bar allowance. It also includes a VIP badge to visit the team locker rooms before & after the game.

Unfortunately, he didn’t realize when he bought them that tomorrow is also the same day as his wedding was scheduled. So he’s looking for someone to take his place. If you’re interested, the wedding is at Our Lady of Perpetual Help church in Glendale, AZ at 3 pm. The bride’s name is Susan. She’s 5’3”, about 110 lbs, and cooks really good. She also loves hunting & fishing. Look for the gal in the long white dress.

I can appreciate his dilemma.

We got married the end of April, because steelhead season was almost over then. Come Fall, when I started to get ready of elk season, the wife said "You never told me you hunted"!! I said, "That's because we got married in fishing season". :)

In case she reads this, it's been a wonderful 43 years honey.

I can appreciate his dilemma.

We got married the end of April, because steelhead season was almost over then. Come Fall, when I started to get ready of elk season, the wife said "You never told me you hunted"!! I said, "That's because we got married in fishing season". :)

In case she reads this, it's been a wonderful 43 years honey.
Neat.

We got married on a Sat. and Ellen had to work on Mon. So we honeymooned nearby overnight. As for me, a buddy & I drove to the Adirondacks on Sun. night to hunt deer for the next two days.

That was the first trip of many that I've left my bride at home over the 60 yrs. we've been together. It's the result of good training. :ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom