Need some quick cash?

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-15 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]http://www.inquisitr.com/1427091/hard-on-cash-donate-a-testicle-and-walk-away-with-35000/
Recently the internet has been abuzz about the possibility of donating a testicle for a large monetary payout after an old Daily Buzz Live report resurfaced on Facebook. The article explains that one way for a man to earn some quick cash is to donate a testicle. The payout supposedly being $35,000.

http://dailybuzzlive.com/5-ways-to-make-money-selling-your-body-to-science/#

4. Donate a Testicle. The payout for this is $35,000

On a episode of ?Extreme Cheapskates ?a Las Vegas man figured out a way to make some money by signing up for medical trials. He saved himself more than $750. That inspired him to take it one step further. Most recently he also agreed to donate one of his testicles. But they didn't just leave him hanging. They replaced it with an artificial one and paid him $35,000. It was reported that he used the money to purchase a Nissan 370 Z.

Heck that means Bruce Jenner made 70 thousand to pay towards his sex change operation.

RELH

Tell Bruce to nut it up (no pun intended) and make some quick cash if his other reality show flops.

Some times I think my wife would like to donate both of them for free.:)

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

There's a few people on here that couldn't get a dime that way.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>There's a few people on here
>that couldn't get a dime
>that way.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

I Think I'll be one of them Not Getting a Dime & Keep both of Mine!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Oh Bess, you'd have get them outta your wife's purse anyway.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

if that guys wife from a few weeks ago is reading this, she might juust have a "trip" planned for him. Then she wouldnt need to count reciepts anymore

>Oh Bess, you'd have get them
>outta your wife's purse anyway.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Hey NVB!

Careful when you get to wantin to see what might come out of the Purse!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom