Need Some help

TripleK

Long Time Member
I'm putting the funeral program together for my dad's services and I'd really, really like to find this guy to sing. His rendition of Amazing Grace is "O-Mazing". Can anyone help??

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-09 AT 02:13PM (MST)[p]I couldn't listen to more than a minute or so...i'll go back and listen to the end...you rock,jenn!

Edit-----ouch.....my ears hurt! I bet they dont let him sing every week at church!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

And that, my friends, is how you learn to deal with adversity and the basic crap life throws at you.

A sense of humor is way important. Good job girl!

Sounds like it took 2 minutes for that last snort to kick into effect.......he should have been the one buried.

Brian

Here I got the script so we could all sing along..:)

OOOHHH MAZZING GRACE HOW SWEETT DUUUU SUUOOOO UUUUHHHH UHHHH AUUUHHH AHHEEEEE OHHH MAZZIIINNNGGGZZZINNNNGGG GRACEEEEEE HOOWWW SWEEETTT.. THANK YOU GOD BLESS....

:)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-09 AT 02:09PM (MST)[p] It's at times like this that I'm ashamed to be a black man. Lightning should strike that man.

VJ

49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

GOOD GAWD!!!

ITS VELVET JONES!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

He has a kind voice the kind that should never sing again.
That is why I will never join a black church can't stand slow rap songs that last forever.Ha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom