need optic advice

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

I bought a pair of 20x80 Cabela's bino's off of Ebay and When I look though them I see double and I can't seem to ajust them. Do anyone else have these. Do you have similar problems? Were do I send them to get them fixed. I looked at cabela's online but they don't say were to send for repair. Does any of you know what could be wrong and were I could send them if Cabela's does nothing. Thanks for any help.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I would send them back to the seller on ebay, if you bought through Paypal you might have buyer protection unless you bought them "as is" with a known problem. I would not let the seller get away with selling something not as advertised. I have had great success, one time I had to lodge a formal complaint with ebay but the outcome was that I was reimbursed. The only thing I did not like about the outcome is that the negative feedback I gave the seller was removed after I got my money back. That was 100% wrong, selling garbage is still selling garbage in my opinion and other should be able to see those complaints. Best of luck.
BB

Thanks but I bought them last year and didn't really try to adjust them until this year. My bad!!! I did find out that they are out of alignment and can be adjusted. I will see if I can do it my self 1st and if i can't I will send them off some were.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

no they only have a one year warranty and I bought them on ebay. I found a place that will fix them and it include the shipping for $65.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom