Need new Binos

K

Knockmdead

Well I had the great experience of having my Jeep broke into last week. They got my Nikon Binos and my Range Finder. I was lucky that something or someone must have scared them off to quick because they didn't get my bow that was in the back.

Needless to say I need new stuff.

Has anyone got the Nikon Dream Season Binoculars 10X36.
I went an looked through them and was really empressed. Dont have any money to replace my old ones so hopefully my Home owners insurence will pay. Anyway just thought I would see what imput you guys had on binos around the $300 value.

Thanks for the help

Jeff

Brunton has 3 grades of bino's that they sell. The lower grade which is in the $300.00 range, a mid grade in the $600.00 range and a higher grade in the $1,000.00 range. I've got the lower range 10x42's as a pair that I keep in my truck at all times and they are a great bino for the $300.00 range. Also check out the Vortex along with the Leupold Wind River bino's and do not forget Pentax. Try before you buy. What I mean is go to your local optics dealer and take everything your interested in outside and glass away from evening into dark. Then decide for yourself what you like. Look heavily at the warranties also because a warranty says a lot about the company. Goodluck, fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom