Need info on wolf/elk depredation

DKMULEYBUCK

So heres the deal, my seventh grade son has a science teacher that is pushing pro wolf propgana at school. He used the phrase "correct me if im wrong", so thats what i am setting out to do. I want to do this right, so I need as much published data as I can get my hands on about any thing wolf related. Mainly about the drastic decline of the yellowstone herd, predation on livestock and dogs, and wolf attacks on people. Ive been seaching the net, and ive found some info, maybe some of you out there know of some links I havnt found. Any help is appreciated. We dont need people like this pushing misinformation to our kids.

First off, what school does your kid go to, what city? I'm sure we can round up a wolf to lock in his classroom with him, bet he will change his mind! I had teachers in school telling all of us about enviroment friendly crap and not to go offroading. It happens more and more and with nut jobs moving around the country its only going to get worse

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-11 AT 11:13AM (MST)[p]ALL THE INFO YOU COULD POSSIBLY NEED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT IS ON THE HUNTWOLVES.COM WEB SITE,READ THE STORY ABOUT THE HUNTERS WHO INCOUNTERED A WOLVE PACK JUST LAST YEAR,ITS A MUST READ!THEN AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE GO TO LOBOWATCH.COM AND LET TOBY BRIDGES EXPLAIN THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THESE CANADIAN TERRIOSTS THEY LET LOSE IN OUR FORESTS,THERE ARE MANY LINKS AT THIS SITE.THEN GO TO SAVEELK.COM AND REALY GET AN EYE FULL OF THEE INCREDIBLE CARNAGE THAT TAKES PLACE EVERY DAY IN THE NORTHERN ROCKIES.BE CAREFULL THE CLIPS ARE VERY GRAPHIC!!!!AND AFTER ALL THAT GO TO SAVEWESTERNWILDLIFE.COM AND LET SCOTT ROCKHOLM SHOW YOU A INTERESTING DOCUMENTORY AND SOME F&G MISFITS,LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT! *SHOOT A WOLF SAVE AN ELK HEARD*

SAVEELK.COM
LOBOWATCH.COM
HUNTWOLVES.COM
SAVEWESTERNWILDLIFE.COM
BLACKBEARBLOG.COM
KILL A WOLF SAVE AN ELK HEARD.COM *NEW SITE*

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom