Need help

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Rans, but no way in He!! that kid is related to you. I mean she is beautiful and quite frankly, well...you're one ugly southern boy.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

She's got my vote..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Done, she is a cutie.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I just voted again and met the very cute little gal today at Ransom's house and the mother of the girl plus so many more of his relatives after the funeral for Ransoms dad...very touching tribute both a chapel and later at rans house, not a dry eye anywhere. He sure left a lot of people who adored him so much.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Eel

Okay I forgive you for backing out on the hunt. Probably would have been a pinch for me because I drew Wyoming and Idaho bull elk tags and a Wyoming Region G deer. And Gilamonster said I was going to draw the Arizona Strip this year too.

Ransom

PS buy your seasick pills now for next years trip.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom