Need help removing weed wacker from arse....

TripleK

Long Time Member
This will be a post from my husband when I get through with him. He just wacked down all the flowers I've been growing all summer! I planted them in June and we've been tending them all summer and he just wacked them all! "Oh, they looked like weeds." DUMBA@@!!!!! you don't weed wack in a flower bed in the first place! And he KNEW we were tending flowers there. OMG I'm beyond pissed!

The last animal who messed with my flowers got shot...he'll be lucky if all I do to him is shove that weed wacker up his a@@!!

Dang count to 10 no wait count to a 1000 and take a couple of deep breathes, I'm sure it was a honest mistake. So if you hit him do it where the bruises don't show. LOL

LOL I've done counted. I'm not as pissed, but still unhappy. I was soooo looking forward to those flowers. Black eyed susans and some echinacea and other tall flowers. Gone in one whack! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OFF with his head...
46be5ac50f2b06b0.jpg

or maybe hanged..
46be5b5d1f3db171.jpg

Here is his apploogy..
46be5ba220bb9a2a.jpg

what he was thinking when you found out?
46be5af910b819b0.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-07 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]Typical guy thing .. always whacking at inappropriate times and places. Perhaps you bear some responsibility 3K's???

RUS

>
>Typical guy thing .. always whacking
>at inappropriate times and places.
>Perhaps you bear some responsibility
>3K's???
>
>RUS

You're right. Next time I'll put up a fence and a sign that says, "These are flowers, dumba@@."

THATS ONE WAY OF GETTING OUT OF YARD WORK,LOL!!!

OF COURSE OTHER THINGS MIGHT BE A LITTLE THIN FOR A WHILE ALSO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-07 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]TripleK

Easy solution to problem. If you have any grown kids that live elsewhere, give the D R weed wacker to them. That is what my wife did when I nailed her tulips while wacking the weeds. Like your husband, they did look like weeds to me. Must be a guy thing also.
But I fixed her, I use the crap out of Roundup now. Have to keep the weeds & brush down for fire danger here in the mountains, tulips included.

RELH

P.S. In the event any of you green weenies protest using Roundup because it is not eviroment friendly, you can volunteer to cut down the weeds & brush for me.

MOST OF THE TRICKS OVER THE YEARS GOT ME IN ALOT OF TROUBLE!!!

SEVERAL YEARS AGO I BOUGHT THIS NEW ELK BUGLE!!!

DIAPHRAM WITH THE GRUNT TUBE!!!

PRACTICED TILL I ABOUT GOT THROWED OUT!!!

ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE SEASON I DECIDES I'D BETTER COOL IT A BIT!!!

WELL THE NIGHT BEFORE SEASON ROLLS AROUND AND I'M TRYING TO FIND MY GRUNT TUBE BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

I TORE EVERYTHING APART LOOKING FOR IT!!!

I NEEDED IT BAD!!!

BUT IT AIN'T FRICKEN NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!

SO'S I GET TO THINKIN!!!

AND A LOOKIN FOR AN ALTERNATIVE!!!

THEN I LOOK OVER AT THE VACUUM HOSE ON THE NEW VACUUM!!!

THINKING NOBODY WILL MISS A 16" CHUNK OF THAT!!!

MADE THE CUT & IT WORKED GREAT!!!

WOW!!!

WAS I IN TROUBLE WHEN I GOT HOME A FEW DAYS LATER!!!

YA IT WAS A LITTLE THIN AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE!!!

I WAS RATIONED BIGTIME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA

HEEEE HEEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEE HEEEE HEEE

OHHHOHHHHHOOOHHHAAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHh!!

Ohhhhhhh.. Hilarious.

Poor Kolby!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Around our house there is a written rule. Everything outside the house is mine, including the garage. And everything inside the house is hers. It has worked for us for over 38 years.

Wave Petunias and Marigolds

46bf30844bebc4c7.jpg

RELH, Roundup is very good! Last year I tried another one called "Com-pleet". I think it works even better than Roundup.

Eel

You WOULD laugh, Roy. You better call him and tell him to RUN KOLBY RUN! lol

I'm still mad about it and he's STILL in trouble and yeah, Bobcat, he's getting starved out. I can be a sexual camel when I'm this mad. lol

Jenn

Yeah! I noticed you planted flowers that the deer will leave along, but watch out for the darn jackrabbits, they will eat anything.
My wife planted flowers and bulbs that deer will normally leave along, but when she caught the jackrabbits eating them, she was quick to tell me to get out the squirrel rifle and plant those jackrabbits.
One of these days I will tell you about a idiot neighbor I had that bought a bunch of chicks, that turned out to be 5 roosters and one hen. He allowed them to run loose and they woke up my wife three mornings in row crowing on our front deck at 5:30 A.M.
I have to wait until the statue of limitations run out, but we do have coyotes, cougars, and bobcats in the area and they love fresh chicken. At lease my neighbor believes that.

RELH

"I can be a sexual camel when I'm this mad"

Sorry, can't resist .... (Is that 1 hump or 2)????

RUS

>"I can be a sexual camel
>when I'm this mad"
>
>Sorry, can't resist .... (Is that
>1 hump or 2)????
>
>RUS

NO humps for him! lol

Sexual Camel---now thats a good one----never been around one and don't ever plan to be neither HEHEHE

Geeze , poor guy goes out to do some yard work and gets his ars$ handed to him. Ha, I did that last summer too , yep my wife wanted to shoot me too. Don't plant flowers that look like weeds....Home Depot sells flowere looking flowers , done deal....

Simmer down there Tee Pot. Or should we say Bailiff wacky his Pee Pee. You should be thankful! It could be worse think of it this way it is better then grinding up cat fur in the food processor for fly tying material.

Rutnbuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom