Need Help for Az. 40 B Sheep Hunt

C

cpugsie

A good friend of mine at work was drawn for the one tag in Arizona Unit 40B in the Tinajas Altas Mountains for desert bighorn. His computer is temporarily down at home so I'm posting for him. Any information you'd like to share on hunting desert bighorn in this unit would be much appreciated!! He will be scouting often before the hunt and is in great shape to do some hiking. A place to start would be nice as there is a lot of ground to cover. Thanks in advance.

Carl

Carl, have him get on coueswhitetail and look for bullwidgeon (Brett Mattscuch sp?) his family, Dad/uncle are big sheep hunters and most likely will give up some general stuff that will help out your buddy........ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

The Tinajas are tough. I have never been over there but know some folks who have. Look as close to Mexico as you can, sometimes the sheep herd up down there. Also I have some buddies who have seen sheep way out in the dunes for whatever reason. If I was that guy I would check with some of the Yuma Rod and Gun Club guys and the game warden for that country, they probably know that country better than anyone. Congrats to him and good luck

Bret M.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom