Need Bino's?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-11 AT 12:34PM (MST)[p]Cabelas Bargain Cave.....8x42 Leupold Cascade Wind Rivers in black for $219. I have these in 10x50 and for the price theyre the best glass I've bought for the price. Regularly priced at $329. 4.9 out of 5 stars out of 155 reviews. Just FYI...

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Sent him a pm but it was returned with this explanation..."too grumpy, not accepting pm's". :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

WIZ......I HAVE THOSE SAME CASCADES.......GREAT GLASS & I LOVE THEM......BUT DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND GET THE 10X40 OR 42 AT LEAST.....THE SIZE IS NOT A FACTOR..........YD.

Thanks Wiz but Stinky sent me a used set of those 16 months after I guided him on a phesant hunt where he smoked a book rooster with 11 shots from his Lapua.......I guess you gotta do a big game hunt to get the good euro glass.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Are they chrome?
Will they stand the recoil?
Will they hold their zero when riding around in a belcher?
How far will they see?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-11 AT 11:56PM (MST)[p]Hardway- That must have been one big #####!

Wouldn't allow the word that rhymes with clock! I heard that's the way Stinky likes 'em.....BIG. :)

Steve

Come on NVB!

Quit PUSSfootin around & Buy the Glass!

They are 'JUNKY' Leupold but that's top end stuff for poor boys like me!

Nice NVB, but do they come in gold?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

NV- Those pink bino's will match the pink camo fanny pack you've got...you know the one you put your wallet, checkbook, keys and lip balm in?

Steve

I know! Aren't they just ta die for? I'm seriously giddy! But like I said, can't justify the cost difference. :( Maybe you'd prefer them yourself over the ones at Cabelas. If you hurry you can get a pair!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom