Need a Cow Elk Landowner Tag...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I had a line on a cow elk tag and the guy has not returned my last 2 phone calls over the past week. Its like he disappeared. I want to buy my son a cow elk landowner voucher so at least he can hunt this year. Does anyone have info on where to get a landowner tag in central to southern Utah (not much farther north than the 70). Thanks a bunch...

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

There are so very many non-ressy draw elk tags available does one really need to pay the $$$ for a LO COW tag?

Any help we can offer --- we will, ya know...

Robb

PS for you and your son? do a group application for cow's in the Antlerless draw buddy.

JUDAS Wisz!

That's Our Breedin Stock!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just typed a long paragraph on here and my computer dumped! I hate that chit. Anyway, I didn't put in for any hunts this year because I didn't think I'd be hunting due to my wifes health. Turns out I can so I'm looking for a cow tag for my son.

BESS- Never shot an elk...gonna make you Utards suffer....eat my lead! LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

You can still apply for a cow tag Steve.

https://www.utah-hunt.com/(S(zrgcd5vxzvbp4055qlr4mazn))/Default.aspx

Enjoy,

Robb

I had no idea...thanks Robb...I'll check it out. Do you have a suggestion on area where I may have some success? I have only hunted Utah once and that was in Vernon. Thanks for whatever help you can give. :)

All's good with wifey?

Wiz this is what they look like.
5919image.jpg
Just thought this would help. My daughters cow she got last year. A lot of us have good areas to take cows in Utah. It just depend on what area of the state that you want to travel to ?

Ya!

That's a Cow Elk that BIGJOHN posted Wisz!

Don't be the next KALI Hunter to Strap a Mule on the Front Bumper & Drive clear back home!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Or the Vietnamese guy who shot the Tule elk on Hunter Liggett who thought it was the biggest deer he'd ever seen.

Hey Wisz!

You could Shoot a Wild Horse or two while you're here!

Nobody will care!

Well at least not till you got it back home & Ms Wisz see's it!:D

She's happy with my "horse" feature...she doesn't need another one. :)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom