Neca Eos Omnes

feddoc

Long Time Member
Maybe put their parents in jail too. f*&king animals. Carjacked a 73 year old woman, drug her along until both arms fell off...then she died.

Maybe put their parents in jail too. f*&king animals. Carjacked a 73 year old woman, drug her along until both arms fell off...then she died.

Jail time for the parents wouldn’t be right unless you could prove negligence. Siblings go their separate way, free will in a free country assures that. I went one way and my brother went the other. We both were raised in a good home by good parents. You just never know. The book should be thrown at those perpetrators, maximum penalty allowed.

Jail time for the parents wouldn’t be right unless you could prove negligence. Siblings go their separate way, free will in a free country assures that. I went one way and my brother went the other. We both were raised in a good home by good parents. You just never know. The book should be thrown at those perpetrators, maximum penalty allowed.
Probably already been in jail or prison already history repeats itself. Sad stuff I know if it were my grandma I’d be the one going to prison and them boys in the ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom