nebo elk sucess or not??

elknr

im just wondering how many people had to eat there tags on the nebo elk this year.im one of them on the muzzie hunt,just coudnt get the job done after passing a few smaller bulls up early in season.i think everyone up there hunting deer or anything has a cow call or bugle trying to call in a bull,by the time i got there on muzzy hunt,i rarely heard them bugle,and cow calling would really shut them up.these elk would hardly ever come out in the open,and without bugling it was pretty hard locating them.on the last day of hunt i bet i counted 10 -15 different elk hunters searching for a bull the last day.i just want to know if any body had a good hunt.most i talked to.all said they hardly seen or heard any.to much pressure from everyone up there hunting.them bulls wouldnt come out of the thicket until after dark.comments from all who hunted nebo.thanks

tag soup here also..

Never heard a bugle day OR night.
Did hear some cow talk when I was in the thick nasty blowdown stuff once. but couldnt find them. LOTS of Pine Hen hunters all over the place, but only saw 2 other elk hunters....
But then I was stuck at 9400ft and couldnt relocate any lower and thats where the elk were.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom