NDhunter!!! (A THANKS!!!)

B

bobcatbess

NDhunter!!!

I HAD A FRIEND CALL ME TODAY THAT ONLY LIVES A COUPLE OF MILES AWAY THAT WAS VERY EXCITED!!!

HIS SON DRAWED A YOUTH ELK TAG THIS YEAR AND HE DRAWED A MOOSE PERMIT!!!

BOTH HUNTS RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME HE WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS,HE WANTED TO SEE HIS SON GET A BULL & SPENT QUITE A BIT OF TIME ELK HUNTING!!!

MY FRIEND SPOTTED YOUR THREAD HERE ON MONSTERMULEYS & NOW THE BULL MOOSE HAS HIS PERMIT ON IT!!!

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE BULL YET BUT I WILL,HE SAYS ITS 48" WIDE WITH REAL NICE PALMS!!!

HE IS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THIS BULL & JUST WANTED ME TO TELL YOU THANKS,A BIG THANKS!!!

HE IS NOT AN M.M. MEMBER BUT VISITS THE SITE & IS VERY PLEASED & THANKFUL FOR THE INFO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO KNOW THERE ARE MM MEMBERS WILLING TO SHARE INFO WITHOUT MONEY BEING INVOLVED,AGAIN THANK YOU!!!

Got to luv it when a plan comes together. ND hunter Thanks for helping out a fellow hunter.

Anytime you guys! I am more than happy to pass on info like that. Hopefully when I draw a tag someday I will get a hook up too. Good to hear that my measurements weren't too far off. In my head I guessed him right around 50 plus or minus a couple. He stood and looked at me for a few hours one of the mornings. I want to know how tough of a pack job that was to get him out of there though. It should have been all down hill (as if that made it easy). Let's see some pics too...I was out on Saturday and spotted another one probably around the same size if anyone is interested, just let me know and I will gladly pass it on. Now where are those dang elk!!! Semper Fi! NDHunter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom