NCAA March Madness Is Almost Here...

• Thread starter timberline_shedfreak24
  • Start date
T

timberline_shedfreak24

Who do you think is gonna win it all this year!?

GO BLUE DEVILS!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

It will be the team with the deepest collection of tall guys, with zero command of the English language and extensive basket weaving and home economics majors.

Corn rowed hairdos are also a requirement, along with various body piercings and meaningless, self administered tattoos, such as
"BORN TO LOOSE".....

The best player in college right now is as American as you can be and I HATE him. Tylar Hansborough of UNC.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

Oh I almost forgot! Happy 61st Birthday Coach K!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

I love March madness!!! Best sporting event of the year by far. I'm rooting for Gonzaga...or Duke!!!. There are Freshman in collage basketball that are much more dominate then the kid from Carolina. He's good but not the best.

I agree! I take my post back! Its definately Singular after tonight. Best freshman and overall player in the country! What a 61st birthday for Coach K! DUKE 22-1 #1 in the ACC and #2 in the country! GO BLUE DEVILS!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

KStates Beasly is the best player in NCAA right now. I'd sooner cheer for a team of parolees than I'd cheer for Duke. Anyway, March madness should be fun to watch.
-Raptor

Beasly is good, but he needs to play more consistent. Singler had 26 last night and isnt playin like a freshman at all.
Heres on article on him..

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) -- He makes 3-pointers, he drives to the basket, he creates matchup problems all over the court. Kyle Singler is doing just about everything for No. 2 Duke -- except playing like a freshman.

Singler scored a season-high 26 points and sparked the decisive run that helped the Blue Devils withstand Maryland's comeback attempt and beat the Terrapins 77-65 on Wednesday night for their 12th straight win.

"He can shoot, defend, pass -- he's a winner," coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "He's got it all, and it's all just a matter of getting the physical maturity there. He's still a young body, but he's not a young heart, nor a young mind. He's big-time in both those areas."

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

Baseball is boring. Espcially compared to NCAA Hoops!
Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom